Sunday, October 19, 2014

Rehab #16 - Another Two-Story Townhome

Here's the truth ... I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanted to finish the basement on this property but I lost that battle(sad face). Vyck, the husband, wanted to leave it unfinished so it could be used as storage. Wanna know what I think?

I think he wanted to do what was cost efficient! I wanted to do something fun, which would cost a little more money and give me bragging rights on finishing an awesome basement. Oh well ... here is what he did to SAVE MONEY.

Enjoy the pics and tell me what you think about the hubby's $10,000 budget.

Before: Taupe colored town-home on the right




After: Soft Blue

Before: Kitchen


After: Kitchen
Before: Living Room




After: Living Room 



Before: Hallway



After: Hallway



Before: Dirty Stairs



After: New carpet on stairs



Before: Guest Bathroom



After: Guest Bathroom



Master Bedroom


After: Master Bedroom


After: Master Bath



By the way, here's the unfinished basement. Uhhhh, I mean 'storage space'.
Being that we weren't in the market for a new property, I have to admit, he did a great job staying within his small budget. Thanks for viewing!! Until next time...




0 People Yapping:

Post a Comment

♥ PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ♥