Monday, October 22, 2012

REHAB #9- Cute & Quaint

Missed us???

Well, let me just say that these past few months have been very eventful, to say the least!  This house just happened to fall into our laps while we were waiting SEVEN MONTHS on another house to close! Hubby saw this as an opportunity and of course I was on board. Instead of me getting into all of that, why don't I just show you what you obviously came here to see, another house!

I must say, we got lucky with this house because all we had to do was a little cleaning, painting and add new carpet. No need in showing the before pictures because it was already in great shape.

In the true 'Cooley' fashion, we copped this cutie for a 'REAL STEAL' and we found some really nice people to make it a home.


Hope you enjoy the pics!!




 

 















XOXO,









1 People Yapping:

Unknown said...

That is a really beautiful home!! Keep up the good work guys>

Post a Comment

♥ PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ♥