Friday, April 6, 2012

REHAB #8 - Rehabilitated

I gotta say ... I really got my  hands dirty on this one. I was even scrubbing toilets (not that it's beneath me or anything like that, I'm just sayin') which is something I NEVER do on a renovation. We believe all of the hard work paid off and I have thank my contractors for coming through, repairing the walls and plumbing because that was some shoddy work going on before.

Anyway, enjoy the finished look and be on the look out for our next 'Fixer Upper'!

Click on image to enlarge

Looking alive, right?

So nice

What a difference new carpet makes!

Same here

The walls look great now

Really? Yes, I know :-)

So much better

All new dry wall, Yay!



This house looks more spacious with the new carpet and walls



I  like the old knobs but these matched the back splash better

Sigh of relief, all done!

Hope you enjoyed the transformation. It took 6 days to complete and lots of elbow grease!

Until the next one ...



0 People Yapping:

Post a Comment

♥ PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ♥