Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Rehab #19 - Our Very Own

Whattayaknow?! We've finally moved and the place I called home for 7 years is now an INCOME PROPERTY (long time coming people)!

My husband purchased this home before we met so when we got married, I moved in with him. Even though it wasn't my dream home, we vowed to live there for SEVEN years so we could start a business. His plan worked, we have a successful holding company and our new home is absolutely beautiful.

For some reason, I lost the before pictures of our old, sorry. Luckily, we didn't have much to do to get it "rent ready'.

To Do List:

  • Rip out all of the carpet (we have a cat and a dog) but we kept it clean :-)
  • Touch up paint from where the furniture made marks on the walls
  • Change my closet back into a bedroom (this girl had a lot of clothes, I'm just saying)
  • Clean, clean and clean
  • Clear out the basement *but leave the billiards table :-( it was too heavy*
  • Pressure wash the exterior
  • List it for rent


We didn't do any upgrades because it wasn't necessary. Enjoy the pics!!







Basement (yup, we left the billiards table)
Bedroom turned closet turned back to bedroom




See ... we had carpet throughout the house so it was nice to give our new tenants brand new wood floors. Until next time ...







0 People Yapping:

Post a Comment

♥ PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ♥