Wednesday, November 11, 2015

REDO - Folding TV Trays!!

Now, I'm sure most of us has or have had these FUGLY folding TV trays, right??



Well, we had a EIGHT, how bout that!! Our housewarming party was this past summer, July 18, 2015 and even though I designed our house to have plenty of seating, we still needed something for our guest to eat on if they weren't at a table or the kitchen island. My husband LOVES these trays and thought it would be cool to use them. Me??? I couldn't stomach looking at them in the corners, let alone using them, plus, they didn't match my decor :-)

So, I thought, Ah Ha!! I can do a small DIY project for a conversation starter. And here they are ... whaddayathink?

Click on images for a larger view.


Removed the tape and Voila!
Painted a darker Gray
over the top
         
Painted them a light Gray
Then taped my design


My cat uses one for her food too!

Looks so much better, eh?? I even stenciled our last name and our initial on a few.






Thanks for viewing ... until next time!!

- Kym


1 People Yapping:

Anonymous said...

Love it! So creative

Post a Comment

♥ PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ♥