Monday, February 10, 2014

REHAB #14 - Total Redo - Rehabilitated

After 3 years of starting the business to rehab houses, we've finally branched out of the Metro-Atlanta area and into unfamiliar territory. I was a bit nervous about buying a house that's not within a 30 minute drive but you have to step out on faith and see where you land, right?

Glad we did it, because I fell in love with this old house the moment I saw the neighborhood! It took about a month to finish the entire home. Luckily, we had our team stay in the house during the entire rehab process.
 HOPE YOU ENJOY THE BEFORE AND AFTERS.


              Before                                                                                                   After









 




 





 


















What I loved most about this house were the charming bathrooms. I wanted to show people that you don't have to spend a $1000 on a bathroom makeover to get a fresh and inviting look. Since there was so much work to be done on this house, I wanted to save as much money as possible.

Hope you guys like it and I will see you on the next one!







0 People Yapping:

Post a Comment

♥ PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ♥