Tuesday, October 11, 2011

REHAB #5 - What a Charmer!

I have to be honest with you, this was not in our 'one house a year' plan but somehow, the Mister, talked me into buying another house that, let him tell it, 'We can't just past up babe!' Well, here it is, and I have to admit, she's a lil' cutie and there's not much work to be done here ...

Side Note (SN): My dear, dear husband accidentally DELETED all of the before pictures of this house so, my apologies for the lack of photos ... Check them out below:


She's charming isn't she??

At least the oven and stovetop was clean


Just needs a good cleaning and a fridge :-)

Ewww!! Nasty!! Gross!! Disgusting!! Yuck!!

Who cooks and allows grease to get that far up the cabinets??? Repeating sentiments from above photo!!

One of my signatures, painting the door red!!

The Mister, pressure washing away old, making way for the new!

There you have it people ... be back soon with the finished look!



0 People Yapping:

Post a Comment

♥ PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ♥