Saturday, March 31, 2012

REHAB #8 - The Not Quite Sunshine House

Happy Spring!!

With this being my absolute favorite time of the year, I thought it was great that we stumbled across this house that shined as bright as the sun on a nice spring day. There's no way anyone can miss this baby! When I first walked into this house, I fell in love with the layout and was kind of happy that the previous owners turned one of the garages into a sitting room. The french doors did it for me! We look forward to making this house move-in-ready for some wonderful tenants.

Enjoy the 'before' pictures below:
Click on image to enlarge

Hellooooo Sunshine!

Yikes! In desperate need of attention, eh?

Laminate's in great shape

Carpet? Not so much.

No words for this!
What's up with the carpet in this house??

The walls are WORSE!

What happened here?

Termite damage in the walls

Really???

GTHOH!

Believe me, every wall is being replaced!!
Awww, I like these knobs.
Too bad they're being replaced :-)


Until we're finished, see ya on the flip side!!




0 People Yapping:

Post a Comment

♥ PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ♥