Sunday, December 4, 2011

REHAB #7 - Strictly Brickly

Yes, 2 posts in one day(this is how I'm spending this gloomy Sunday), me and my laptop. The hubby is researching real estate next to me on his laptop, while Genesis, our cat, is lying between us and Halo, our dog, is underneath the bed(as always). I wish I knew what that was all about but I have no clue.

Any how!! We've found another house to rehab, or should I say that my guy found another house and it's all brick! We love finding brick houses because the foundation is solid and we don't have to worry about rotted wood, etc. Just pressure wash and go!

Now, would you believe this little strictly brickly costs only $19,000?! I know right!! My hubby was looking for something that would come in at $23,000(rehab costs included) and I think he found it. I'm actually excited about this one because it's a DOOZY!! I don't even know where to begin so take a look for yourself :-)

Brick 3bed 1.5 bath

Huge back yard

I know I know ... NO WORDS!

Right side of the kitchen

Different view of kitchen

Ewwwww! Serriously??

Really!!? How do you burn that area??

I see potential in this bathroom

I really do :-/

A bedroom(yes, that is a sub-floor)

Another bedroom with sub-floors

Master Bedroom(nephew Kechan)

Hall view

Living room and front door

Kitchen base boards ... ewwwww again!

2 hideous wallpapers ... WOW!!


There you have it people!! I told you it was DOOZY but we can definitely handle it! Just look back at some of the other renovations we did. Especially here Reno # 2, take a look! With that said, see yall on the flip side with the finished look!!




1 People Yapping:

Laquenda said...

Kim love, you and Vyck are doing an awesome job! that is what i love to see, read about a black couple "doing the darn thing"!!

Post a Comment

♥ PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ♥