Saturday, November 19, 2011

REHAB #6 - The House on the (slight) Hill

Greetings to you all!

What do we have here? Another day another house I see. Before I begin with what may sound like rant but really isn't, I just want to say that I thank God for all of the blessings that He has bestowed upon my husband and I. We've been very fortunate to do a lot things that we love. With that said ...

Who told my husband to go and buy ANOTHER house??? You guys, he is the most focused, driven, consistent and hard working person I know but Ohhhhh Emmmm Geeeee, seriously babe, you want to get another one already?? I was not feeling this house but hey, what do I do when he's already submitted an offer? I did what any wife would do, hoped that the offer fell through, lol, just kidding. Needless to say, we won the bid and here she is ... (SORRY FOR THE LACK OF BEFORE PICS)

POWDER BLUE ... REALLY?

FLORAL WALLPAPER IN 2011 ... WOW

SPEECHLESS *mouth hits the floor*


Oh well, see ya soon with the finished look! Love you guys ...



0 People Yapping:

Post a Comment

♥ PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ♥