Wednesday, June 8, 2011

DIY - REVIVED CHAIR & DESK

This was a fun project to do and I guess I enjoyed it even more because it was something I did for my husband (gotta find a more feminine desk for myself soon). He REALLY likes it! Be sure to go back and look at older posts! I even surprised him and revamped his grandfather's old chair (pics below).


Desk After


Desk Before








Here's Big Daddy's (Vyck's late grandfather) chair before. It was worn out as you can tell!

All primed and ready for paint!


That's my niece Kiana doing her 1st DIY project!!



Working hard on 'Big Daddy's' chair



Almost done (it was sooo HOT outside) and I'm sweating like HELL!





But it's all finished!


Like I said, this was so much fun for me to bring these two pieces back to life. I hope you all enjoyed this and I will see you all very soon with yet another adventure!
Oh, I even had my nieces help me out :-) Check 'em out below:

                      My Nieces
Kiana and Kimeshia helping out with the chair


Love ya mean it!!!

0 People Yapping:

Post a Comment

♥ PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ♥