Thursday, August 19, 2010

REHAB #1 - Work In Process

Hard work and no play ... well, we always find time for play :-) I'm back at it you guys and we're almost done with this baby!!!




Time to paint that gray trim white





Looking better already, eh?


I love having the wood exposed in the kitchen but I wanted to modernize it a bit. What other color than Black(Glidden Semi-Gloss) to do the trick?? 


I like, I like
(See, before, the wood looks more traditional)



Smile for the camera Kym


Okay, back to work! That black is looking better already :-)


Gotta protect the cabinets ... I spent precious time getting them crispy white

All done with the tape :-)
See how 'clean' the black looks now??


Say bu-bye to that HORRIBLE green sticky liner ... ugh! What's up with all the green this house had going on?!





This weekend, the house will be FINISHED and move-in ready.

I'll be sure to have the final photos for your viewing pleasure(sounds so commercial like huh)







0 People Yapping:

Post a Comment

♥ PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ♥